"TPRM has been a tremendous asset for us. They’re team players who have helped us connect with the consumers we need to reach. And best of all, they share our passion for driving business."
Donnie Gould, President
Auctions America by RM
"Scott is one of the most solid PR guys I have ever known. He's landed our cars on the front cover of countless magazines and Internet sites and put our little company square in the face of thousands of performance enthusiasts. There's no doubt that his knowledge of our brand and love of performance drives his passion for his work."
Carroll Shelby, CEO and Owner
"The TPRM quickly learned our industry and started delivering on their campaign promises the first month we started working with them."
Ty Woodhall, VP Marketing
Rockford-Fosgate Car Audio
"The wheelchair mobility market is a very tough business. We turned to TRPM for real solutions to help our company stand out and overcome challenges in our niche market. And over the past year, they have delivered beyond my expectations. I've come to believe in the power of PR and don't think I'll ever be without it again."
Doug Eaton, President
Vantage Mobility Inc
"TimePiece has brought the level of PR for our shows, up to a fine art."
Ken Eberts, President,
Automotive Fine Arts Society
"Scott and his team have provided invaluable social media and event management expertise for our brands. Not only have they secured TV coverage and ride-n-drives with key journalists in our market, but they've pushed our blog to the next level with industry-leading news and market updates."
Sonny Morgan, Partner
John Eagle European
"TPRM's experience in the automotive market has been a tremendous asset to our company gaining marketshare in North America. Not only have they been able to place editorial in key safety transportation publications, but through their contacts we secured exhibit space at trade shows that were otherwise sold out."
Brian McCoy, VP Sales & Marketing
MiX Telematics North America
"It's rare to find a public relations firm that understands the revolutionary commingling of the PR and marketing disciplines for completely integrated campaigns. TPRM has added tremendous value to our brand and continues to drive results as a seamless extension of our own marketing department."
The ACCELERATION Program:
The Digital Media Works ACCELERATION program is designed to renovate, recharge and rev up your current marketing campaign. This program is tailored for organizations that want to change their image, crank up revenues or improve their market share.
The ACCELERATION package is intended for a 4-6 month campaign. This allows us to evaluate your current program, establish a new game plan and execute the campaign.
The ACCELERATION program blends the basic tactics found in our JUMP START package with advanced, sophisticated tools that fit your already moving marketing campaign.
We've structured the cost of the ACCELERATION program as an upgrade to your current marketing campaign. It gives you a boost without breaking the bank. (We work hard for our money, too). Give us a call, let’s negotiate your best price.
- 3 AP style news releases with up to 3 revisions and logo included on each
- Industry-specific press list
- Regional press list
- News release distribution on a local, regional or national wire service
- News release distribution (one photo included) to the industry and general press list
- News release posted to appropriate blogs and Internet site
- Respond to media queries about the news release
- Aggressive media pitching
- Press Kit that includes a company overview, executive bios and FAQs
- Electronic flyer for emailing
- Internet ad with placement on up to 3 web sites
- Web site development and programming
- E-newsletter template and introduction to distribution software
- Social media initiative (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Tri-fold brochure or sales sheet
- An 8.5"x11" flyer or direct mail piece
- Corporate identity package that includes business cards (for up to 5 people), letterhead, stationary
- New or updated logo
- Detailed video consultation
- Up to 3 hours of marketing consultation/brainstorming
- Monthly report of ACCELERATION progress and results