"TPRM has been a tremendous asset for us. They’re team players who have helped us connect with the consumers we need to reach. And best of all, they share our passion for driving business."
Donnie Gould, President
Auctions America by RM
"Scott is one of the most solid PR guys I have ever known. He's landed our cars on the front cover of countless magazines and Internet sites and put our little company square in the face of thousands of performance enthusiasts. There's no doubt that his knowledge of our brand and love of performance drives his passion for his work."
Carroll Shelby, CEO and Owner
"The TPRM quickly learned our industry and started delivering on their campaign promises the first month we started working with them."
Ty Woodhall, VP Marketing
Rockford-Fosgate Car Audio
"The wheelchair mobility market is a very tough business. We turned to TRPM for real solutions to help our company stand out and overcome challenges in our niche market. And over the past year, they have delivered beyond my expectations. I've come to believe in the power of PR and don't think I'll ever be without it again."
Doug Eaton, President
Vantage Mobility Inc
"TimePiece has brought the level of PR for our shows, up to a fine art."
Ken Eberts, President,
Automotive Fine Arts Society
"Scott and his team have provided invaluable social media and event management expertise for our brands. Not only have they secured TV coverage and ride-n-drives with key journalists in our market, but they've pushed our blog to the next level with industry-leading news and market updates."
Sonny Morgan, Partner
John Eagle European
"TPRM's experience in the automotive market has been a tremendous asset to our company gaining marketshare in North America. Not only have they been able to place editorial in key safety transportation publications, but through their contacts we secured exhibit space at trade shows that were otherwise sold out."
Brian McCoy, VP Sales & Marketing
MiX Telematics North America
"It's rare to find a public relations firm that understands the revolutionary commingling of the PR and marketing disciplines for completely integrated campaigns. TPRM has added tremendous value to our brand and continues to drive results as a seamless extension of our own marketing department."
The THE WERKS Program:
When clients tell us they want the "kitchen sink", we introduce them to THE WERKS. Designed for companies who want a fully loaded marketing campaign that still meets their budget, this comprehensive package puts companies on the map, permanently.
THE WERKS is a 6 to 12 month marketing program. Many of the tactics included with this package, such as online videos, are multifaceted projects that include extensive editing and client interaction and feedback to finalize.
This all-inclusive marketing package gives you the ultimate blend of traditional and emerging media tactics to share your big idea with the world. If you can't find it in THE WERKS, it probably doesn’t exist.
THE WERKS package gives you our premium marketing services at a cost that will make you question our sanity. Give us a call. We'll get you noticed in every way possible.
- Customer / client letter
- 6-8 AP style news releases with up to 3 revisions and logo included on each
- Industry-specific press list
- Regional press list
- National press list
- News release distribution on a local, regional or national wire service
- News release distribution (one photo included) to the industry, regional and national press lists
- News release posted to appropriate blogs, forums and Internet sites
- Respond to media queries about the news release
- Aggressive media pitching
- Press kit that includes a company overview, executive bios and FAQs
- Flash drive or media gift to be distributed with the press kit
- Photo shoot
- 3-day media tour
- Trade show media interviews with Briefing Book
- Power Point presentation
- Speech development
- Public speaking training
- Electronic flyer for emailing
- Internet ad with placement on up to 6 web sites
- Web site development and programming
- Web site SEO
- E-newsletter template and introduction to distribution software
- Social media initiative (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Online video production and editing
- Video distribution online
- Industry blog
- Google ad campaign set up (or other search engine ad campaign)
- Detailed bi-monthly web site analysis
- 2 printed brochures or sales sheets
- 1 banner or sign design
- Trade show exhibit design
- An 8.5"x11" flyer or direct mail piece
- Corporate identity package that includes business cards (for up to 5 people), letterhead, stationary
- New or updated logo
- Up to 6 hours of marketing consultation/brainstorming
- Monthly report of THE WERKS progress and results