TPRM, a dynamic Texas-based PR and Marketing firm, is seeking a part-time graphic designer. This creative team member is responsible for graphic design across digital platforms, including social media. The contract position is flexible and can be executed remotely.
We need someone who can create and manage WordPress websites, e-newsletters, Constant Contact campaigns, digital ads and interactive digital magazines. An ideal candidate can also help with print collateral, internal presentations and advertisements, as well as do some HTML programming. A bonus would be the ability to help our clients leverage mediums such as social networking and on-line videos.
- Design, format and prepare layout and artwork for all media that promote TPRM and its clients (websites, digital publications, collateral, print ads, signage, logos)
- Research ideal images and make proper preparations for print and electronic publications
- Meet with TPRM staff (IRL or online) to receive copy and ideas to define needs, determine pricing and develop marketing concepts
- Research and review new communication avenues such as social networking platforms
- Ability to create (or learn) on-line videos
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education or serious experience in commercial art, design, advertising or related field
- Other knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier, as well as WordPress. Excellent proofreading skills.
Special Job Requirements:
The job has traditionally been based in our Dallas office, but we are open to remote work; occasional local travel might be required to gather photographs and other material necessary for publications.
We like outgoing personalities who embrace creativity and bring fresh ideas. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a hard-working team, let us know.
Please send your resume and samples from your creative portfolio to our friendly office manager, Leslie at email@example.com.