Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor Co Unveil Concept Custom Harley-Davidson Pickup Truck at 115th Anniversary Celebration
MILWAUKEE – Aug. 30, 2018 – Harley-Davidson™ and Tuscany Motor Co, a Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:FOXF) (“FOX”) subsidiary, have collaborated on the build of an all-new custom 2019 Ford F-150 pickup truck. Tuscany is a Ford Motor Company specialty vehicle manufacturer in the personal-use segment. The concept truck will be part of the company’s 115th Anniversary Celebration.
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany share the same passion for producing premium, quality and exciting new products. Harley-Davidson enthusiasts will be able to see the exciting new concept vehicle for themselves at the H-D Museum™ during Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, beginning on August 29, 2018.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team, the Harley-Davidson concept truck (www.HarleyTruck.com) takes cues from the iconic Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Features will include:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22” milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D center console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35” all-terrain tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Ford Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
“Harley-Davidson is one of the most iconic brands in the world,” said Jeff Burttschell, Vice President, Tuscany Motor Co. “The new truck was designed to evoke the same sense of power and freedom as the Harley-Davidson motorcycles that inspired it.”
Tuscany representatives will be on site to answer questions when the company and Harley-Davidson display the concept model for the first time at the Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary celebration in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
About Harley-Davidson Motor Company (NYSE:HOG)
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson Motor Company has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom with cruiser, touring and custom motorcycles, riding experiences and events, and a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, riding gear and apparel. For more information, visit www.h-d.com.
Tuscany Motor Co. since 1988 is the leading provider of specialty trucks. Tuscany is the designer and manufacture of the Shelby, FTX, BLACK OPS and TONKA brands on the F-150 and F-250. Learn more at drivetuscany.com.
About Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF)
Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, Fox Factory Holding Corp. (the “Company”) designs and manufactures performance-defining ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, side-by-side vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The Company is a direct supplier to leading power vehicle original manufacturers (“OEMs”). Additionally, the Company supplies top bicycle OEMs and their contract manufacturers, and provides aftermarket products to retailers and distributors.
FOX, Fox Factory, and BDS Suspension are registered trademarks of Fox Factory, Inc. NASDAQ Global Select Market is a registered trademark of the NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. All rights reserved.