Public Relations is a critical component of your marketing program. It’s what we’ll use to manage your company’s reputation. But good PR is more than just a publicity stunt (although that helps). It includes a regular flow of information from your company through news releases, media relations and press conferences.
We’ll use the following to start (or enhance) your public relations campaign:
- Develop your position statement
- Define your publicity / editorial objectives
- Identify the markets you want to target
- Develop story ideas (BTW, we’re experts at this!)
- Pitch your story
- Follow up with journalists…relentlessly